Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome to 2015

In the New Year, I decided I would start a simple blog dedicated to all the moments that will make 2015 pleasantly memorable. Each day, I will be posting about the day. It won't be long, and honestly it will probably only be meaningful to me. Maybe it will be about a funny story. Maybe it will be about the people that are blessing my life. Maybe it will be about a kind deed or a breathtaking sunrise. Just like life, the posts can't be predicted, but they can teach lessons about finding good in the world. My goal with this blog is simply to be able to focus on the happy parts of each day. I'd like to look back on these posts and be able to see all the amazing parts of 2015.

So today, the first day of this New Year, I am posting a picture. These lovely people were with me to close out 2014 on a positive note and will be with my along the way for most of 2015. We've gone through lives journey's together, and I am very grateful to have such incredible friends to celebrate with at the beginning of a spectacular brand new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment